View Single Post
Old 07-29-14, 10:09 AM
joeyduck

Bikes: 1997 Kona Hahana Race Light, 2010 Surly LHT(deceased), 1999 Rocky Mountain Turbo

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ill.clyde
Congrats!
Congrats also to you two.

I think I hit it a few weeks ago, but my monthly mile tracking is poor.
@PatrickGSR94 I had a guy pass me on a 90° 15 mph curve the other day. I was livid. I do not understand what they think.

I had a nice ride last night and today also. We got to watch the 6 pm passenger/tourist train after I picked my son up.

This morning I left my son's seat at the daycare so I was riding about 12 pounds lighter without a piece of drag. I felt slow for the first two thirds of the way to work but got a PR on a hill. Completely unexpected, I was not even giving it my all, maybe barely half.

But I did push it on the last stretch over the bridge (~2 km). I got the number 3 strava time for the whole span, and 5 and 7 for two segments within. And the top two times are drives. I felt good about that.

@50voltphantom I messed up my stop sign pattern this morning. I went right instead of straight and had to stop at four consecutive signs instead of one. I wish I could do it with no stops. I have at least 15 stops.