Old 08-07-14, 06:58 AM
WonderMonkey

Bikes: 2011 Cannondale Quick 5, 2014 Raleigh Revenio 2.0

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked 66 Times in 36 Posts
Originally Posted by yote223
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Thank a Veteran that you can still spew senseless drivel without consequence.
I am a Veteran myself as was my grandfather and uncle. I've served in conflict and don't use it as any excuse to treat others a certain way. Sounds like you are far too proud of yourself about what you were directed to do. Be humble about it and don't carry it in front of you to excuse you being an idiot. How many times do you bring it up on a weekly or monthly basis to those around you? I suspect a fair amount.

Serving in conflict does not allow you to then call others morons. Notice how you are reacting when people aren't liking your actions? It's the same back to you. Ping and pong and so on. And what possible consequence would you speak of? Going to type in all caps or something?

Yes I'm an unarmed opponent. Another fine phrase. Are you going to say "He's your sign!" next? Or maybe "You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you son?" That's another one that takes little thought to spew.

Head on back and play paintball so you can get your aggressive fix.