Old 08-13-14, 02:59 PM
heymatthew

Bikes: Nashbar SSCX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by seafoamer
They would've been had I not been cooking for 2 other people who wouldn't think it's a "pizza" w/o cheese. Both wheels had a sprinkle of asiago/parmesan/provolone/romano blend. Both also had TJ's Organic Tomato Basil Marinara, minced organic garlic, organic onions and drizzled w/ evoo. The front wheel had squares of organic baked tofu from Trader Joes & organic broccoli, and the back wheel had organic arugula as previously mentioned.
Had I not run out of amaranth flour, I probably wouldn't have used the AP flour, although the crust came out quite yummy.
I love how your pizzas are being referred to as "wheels" now. Also... Your recipe sounds quite good. If you're ever in the Charleston, SC area, be sure and stop off at Monza on King Street (downtown in the historic district). They have wonderful brick oven pizzas prepared using locally-sourced, organic ingredients (whenever possible) and they're really delicious. They also have one of the best Beet salads I've ever had, also with locally-sourced beets.

It's... UnBEETable.