TransitBiker
contiuniously variable

Bikes: 2012 Breezer Uptown Infinity, Fuji Varsity

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by dynaryder
FYI,spitting is considered assault in many places. A better analogy would be if you said something insulting to someone and they punched you for it. Also note,whether the video'r intended to block the BMX rider or not,the BMX ride was breaking the law by undertaking. So he got ticked he couldn't do an illegal move and struck out against the video'r for it. You really can't get mad at someone for not letting you break the law.
I totally agree.

Few weeks back some clueless couple riding illegally on sidewalks then tried to cut me off to turn right at the next intersection. This was at an intersection where you can turn left or right & a one way street is in front of you that you cannot go straight onto. Instead of acting a jerk, i simply scooched a bit more to the right so they didn't get in my way & on green left them in the dust as to not have to deal with them further. BMX rider should have just taken a second, let all those vehicles pass & then merged into traffic when there was a clear and present opening to do so.

- Andy