View Single Post
Old 08-27-14, 12:40 PM
TexMac

Bikes: Ridley Noah fast, Colnago CLX,Giant Propel Advanced, Pinnerello Gogma 65.1, Specialized S-works Venge, CAADX,Cervelo S3

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ovoleg
did 20 mins on the rollers yesterday. Definitely was not feeling it, actually felt like taking a nap when I got home. For some reason I was just super tired.

Once I got on the bike things were okay, but I was semi-bored because my laptop battery died and I couldn't watch any awesome youtube videos.

Spent about 40mins finalizing the gym commuter bike(my 10 spd Ultegra Motobecane) only to find out I don't have a bike lock. Failure. Decided to ride to Subway to get a sandwhich and head back. I guess I didn't tighten the bolts on the saddle...the whole saddle moved back about 3 inches as soon as I got to subway. Terrible ride back because I didn't bring an allen key.

I came home and went to take a nap. As soon as I fell asleep, my fiance opened the door and let the dogs into my room. They went wild and would not let me nap.

Horrible day...
LOL.. what a day huh? you are lucky your saddle din't came off like mine last year. Lost the screws and had to ride standing for 5 miles with no saddle. I nearly bought a motobecane once, hope yours holds up.