Homebrew01
Super Moderator

Bikes: Old Steelies I made, Old Cannondales

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1173 Post(s)
Liked 929 Times in 614 Posts
Originally Posted by pmclamb
I like how no one actually responded to the question that OP asked. Did any of the people who responded actually read through his post? I think the intended purpose of the thread was to talk about clothing, not necessarily what you believe is the best upgrade.

Anywho, being relatively new to the sport, and only experiencing summer cycling so far, I have found that ridiculously tight, very lightweight clothing to work best. Obviously, any type of road bike shorts are going to be tight, but the jerseys that are marketed as being aerodynamic seem to be the best for me. My favorite clothing so far has been Castelli bibs, jerseys, and the San Remo speedsuit. I prefer the speedsuit over everything else just because it is so simple, well put together, and about as form fitting as a piece of clothing can get.

I've blown all of my money on a new bike frame and an excessive amount of upgrades and clothing, so I won't be able to afford winter clothing for quite a while. Probably gonna sit inside on the rollers this time around.
Welcome to Bike Forums

FYI: http://www.bikeforums.net/forum-sugg...ad-please.html