Old 08-31-14, 06:18 PM
Steve Whitlatch 

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
Liked 64 Times in 35 Posts
My 1989 Schwinn Circuit

I originally built this frame up with Superbe Pro friction shifting. I decided I wanted a bike with STI shifting. I upgraded to 8 speed 105 STI levers. I had put the original Shimano Sante on the rear but I just hate the looks of that RD. So I now have Tri Color FD & RD as well as matching Tri Color brake calipers. I added the calipers because the Dia Compe brake calipers did not work well with the 105 levers. I still have the Superbe Pro Crank Set on the bike. If I can find a good deal on a nice looking matching crankset I will add that too. I have a new set of all black Continental Ulta sport tires I can put on the bike as well. Trying to decide. So many choices. I only upgraded to the next decade. Everything works great and the bike rocks!! I just wish the Tri Color stuff was as pretty as the Superbe Pro.