Old 10-21-05, 07:43 AM
Motophoto
UberClydesdale

Bikes: Klein,Panasonic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wow I had no idea there were so many motorcyclist here on BF. My dirty little secret is that I only got back into bicycling to get in better shape for motorcycling(fit back into my leathers). I recently sold my Honda RC51 and was looking for another bike but now that bike might be a Cervelo . Or I should say I will buy a new road bike before I get my next motorcycle. I really am enjoying riding the bicycle getting back in shape with out the fear of speeding tickets .

Taking the bicycle on the back of the motorcycle, what a great idea, I cant believe I never thought of it. That way on Saturdays I dont have to make a decision: bicycle or motorcycle. How is it to ride with the bicycle on the back? Did you make the brackets yourself or buy them somewhere?

Hey Mellowdave your old Ducati 900SS looks just like mine. I was going to sell it a few bikes ago but just could not bring myself to do it. It still rides great, and there is not a much better feeling than keeping up or passing someone on a new sportbike down a twisty road with my 78hp antique. How did you like yours?

Last edited by Motophoto; 10-21-05 at 08:04 AM.