Old 09-08-14, 09:50 PM
howeeee
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by iisilentjokerii
i want to know if this fixie is worth the mone or should i just save up for another bike?

6KU Nebula Fixed Gear Single-Speed Fixie Bike

also is chromloy better than hi ten steel? and if yes why? please im a newb and need a bit help
So I am no expert, unlike all the other guys on here. So here comes all the NO's it is a piece of crap comments. But I do have some experience with these pieces of crap. lol SO in my little experience most of these bikes priced around 350 to 400 then discounted to 200 bucks are well worth the money and more important a ton of fun. I have a PureFix which I love, I also have an SE Lager which I also love. I have over 2000 hard miles on the Pure Fix and only trouble I have had is with flat tires, which I think I have solved. Most of the experts on here think High Tensile steel is heavier than Chromoly, from my research that is wrong, they weigh about the same. The quality of Chromoly might be slightly better than Hiten but I think it is so slight it doesnt matter.

In the future I will build a higher quality fixed gear, but in the mean time I am 61 and have been riding fixed for about one year and am having a blast. Sole, Pure Fix, Big Shot SE Nebula and others, all these bikes are a good value in my opinion. You are talking 200 bucks when on sale which is practically nothing. Everyone on here pushes the Kilo TT which cost a little more and has a chromoly frame. I have heard many have problems with the components.

Scoop that bike up for 200 bucks and have fun.
howie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
SE Lager 003.jpg (60.8 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg
fix.jpg (43.4 KB, 56 views)