Old 09-10-14, 10:46 AM
rick458

Bikes: Specialized Hardrock 29er Sport Disc Trek Domane 4.0c

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Howdy Again
Getting back into riding, from a serious bonk when it was very hot really humid and I started, unfed and unhydrated.
Rode 5.5 miles downhill with a tail wind, killed both waters, rode back uphill with a 12-15 mph
headwind, did not think I was going to make it back without passing out.
Truthfully the only reason I did not call the bride was being a former Marine I could not let my brothers down calling the sag wagon on a 10 mile run.

But I am getting back into shape, been keeping cals under 1900, and slowly getting back into riding, 1.4 yesterday, 4.4 today, My goal is to re ride my Monument ride successfully. And get ready for my Trek Domane 4.0C I put a down payment on.
I had gotten to 255 lbs but had alowed myself to reinflate to 274. I am back down to 265-264.

I will be honest, I truly have to HTFU those 2 short rides hit hard, I am fighting off a virus BUT I was pretty shaky and nautious and had a lot of lower end tingling when I finished today I did a quick and dirty chain and gearset cleaning (and found my tire pump had auto ejected itself :-( ) but had to sit down and sip a chocolate milk.

But I have Goals, (1) easily ride my Monument ride (2) get below 250 and stay in good health through my Turn Around working nights so I will still get to ride ​(3) get and stay at 225 and get well toned and keep that way for my NEXT 50 years.