Old 09-14-14, 08:04 AM
baron von trail 

Bikes: 3 good used ones

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by tractorlegs
That's really true, weighing on a daily basis keeps us focused. But when I do that, I have to really know my body - for example, when I eat certain items late in a day, the next morning's weight may be artificially high by a couple of pounds. Or if you drink too much caffeine, and "drain" lol, the morning weight may be a little lower than expected. But we should still see the overall trend downwards . . .
Last night we got home late after visiting a sick friend in the hospital. We were pretty hungry. But, it was almost 10pm. I went for some pudding wife made with coconut and oats, threw in some grapes and then walked the dogs for 1/2 hour. When I arrived back, I was still hungry. But, before eating more, I chose to step on the scale. It showed that I was 5# over my morning weight. So, I drank some water with vitamin powder added to it and played on the phone instead of eating a sandwich, chips or something.

I haven't weighed in yet this morning. But, I suspect my weight will have remained the same as yesterday's AM weigh-in or dropped slightly. Had I eaten, I'm certain I'd have gained a pound.