hill hater

Location: norton ohio 5.5 miles from center road tow path trail head

Bikes: cannondale t400 1987 model and a raleigh gran prix from 1973

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Deep_South
He said Oh Sh** you scared me. Asked if he yelled at me. This guy says I should leave. Asked again, say I better leave again.
Lol you scared him all right. He thought you was gona kill him. Yeh guess you better leave other wise he might just get the ever living hell beat out of him and he knew it.

You just got to love idiots in cars when you catch up to them. They act so tuff when they think they can get away clean and change their tone when you catch them.

Most people who scream and yell and act tuff are cowards. I think thats half the reason they do it. Trying to show that they are not cowards.

Personaly if some one runs me off the road and i end up catching them their will be hell to pay. I will beat the crap out of them no 2 ways about it. Im not some one who backs down. Just ask any of the schol bullies that i ended up pumeling or simply kicking them across the room. Takes alot to piss me off to that point but once im there your pretty well screwed if your the one who pushed it to far.

Ive been riding bikes from the time i was like 10 or 11. So ive always had well above avarage strength in my legs. I dont generaly ware shorts old habbit from my bmx days. Hated getting road rash or grass/dirt burns from crashes. Lone pants helps with that. Levis are damn hard to tare a hole in. So some punk would start something with me and id be in my levis they had no idea just what i was capable of with my legs till i delevered the kick that sent them flying.