View Single Post
Old 09-18-14, 04:08 PM
prankster

Bikes: 2017 Spez Allez Sagan Superstar

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Did the conversion with the same Praxis BB. You need to make the BB sleeve holes lined up with the downtube and seat tube holes.

FWIW, I put 2 layer (max.) of teflon tape on each end of the sleeve to eliminate creaking. Despite what Praxis claimed, it still creaks. Or it used to, until I put that teflon tape. A teammate runs the same BB as well. His creaks as well.

Originally Posted by sensom
Hi all,

First post here, so sorry if this has been covered in the annals of Caad Cult history.

I've had a bit of a saga putting my Caad10 Di2 build together, specifically with the bottom bracket. Seeming as I opted for Ultegra 6870 I had to get a Praxis bottom bracket converter which arrived last week. The problem is, once I'd run all of the internal cabling and joined it at the bottom bracket, I noticed that the cabling obstructs the bottom bracket shell.

Problem is the praxis runs flush into the bb shell, meaning it would hit the wires on the way in. Left it at the LBS and he's calling C-Dale today to see if there's a workaround. Anybody have experience with this particular issue?

Thanks in advance