View Single Post
Old 09-24-14, 09:55 PM
Mansram01

Bikes: '17 Trek Emonda, '16 Yeti ASR5, '14 Cdale F29 '08 Orbea Orca.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Snapperhead
Two more rides this weekend of 50 plus miles. On the first ride I experienced the mileage doubling. As has occurred in the past it doubled after a lengthy break where I "paused" the recording. It remained doubled on the dashboard for a while, and then changed to display the correct mileage after about 15 or 20 minutes.

When I uploaded these rides to the cyclo site, the mileage reported was consistent on the various screens. This was not the case previously.

The only change from previous rides was that I set the circumference manually as suggested in a post earlier in this thread.

So at this point, I'm sort of happy.
Wow, some compromise. As long as your fine with that. I think that would drive me batty.

There's a ton of little fixes that the Cylo 505 still needs. I'm going to keep it with the hopes that they will address these issues. The things that work, work well but definitely needs to be refined especially from catching performance and temperature data and porting that over to Strava if Magellan wants to play with the big boys or in this case, Garmin. The display should also at least show one decimal place for items such as temperature, speed and wheel circumference. Step it up, Magellan.