View Single Post
Old 09-30-14, 08:17 AM
Snapperhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mansram01
Wow, some compromise. As long as your fine with that. I think that would drive me batty.

There's a ton of little fixes that the Cylo 505 still needs. I'm going to keep it with the hopes that they will address these issues. The things that work, work well but definitely needs to be refined especially from catching performance and temperature data and porting that over to Strava if Magellan wants to play with the big boys or in this case, Garmin. The display should also at least show one decimal place for items such as temperature, speed and wheel circumference. Step it up, Magellan.
Fine with it or not, what are my options? I can't return it for a refund, only an exchange. Assuming it's a firmware/software problem won't the next device have the same issue?

BTW, did a century this past weekend. Mileage doubled after every single stop. After upload Magellan says I did like 240+ miles and average like 34+ mph. Fortunately, Strava fixed it.

My last resort is to remove the Magellan sensors from the settings and see how it performs with just the satellite.