Thread: Bike Cops!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-14, 12:11 AM
foxracing24

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Police on bike's is how I got into cycling I play hockey in winter cycle in summer.There's few bike cop's around here I got caught texting while driving three time's by byicle patrol first time was $240 fine and 6point's and second time was $240 and 6point's and seven day impoundment and third time I had my brand new truck only 18 000km on it still smells new Silverado towed and impounded for 60days and lost my licence for 30days cause of the point's. So long story short bought a bike and byicle shirt and shorts. They also gave me other ticket to the third time they busted me I got tons of tickets got distracted while driving fine plus seatbelt ticket plus window tint ticket and exhaust ticket and also inadquit lighting ticket plus 60day immediate impoundment. So ya them police on bicycles catch more drivers then cop car's I can't complain I got caught three times I do deserve my truck being impounded and the Fine's cause won't of bought a bike if it didn't happen.Picture isn't very good they handcuffed me in the front till cop car came like I would try to out run them on foot lol .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_20140721_073707.jpg (93.6 KB, 10 views)