Old 10-07-14, 01:43 PM
gpsblake
Walmart bike rider

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 24 Posts
Originally Posted by SHBR
Walmart is a cancer, and its spreading. I do my best not to feed the beast, far too many people don't have any other choice.
I noticed you claim to live in China. Thus you are abusing and taking advantage of the cheap chinese labor for your own profit. You wouldn't be there otherwise. So anything and everything you say about Walmart has to be dismissed for the hypocrisy that it is.

So I am assuming you never buy groceries or products anywhere then??? And I assume you own no cellphones because all of them are created by 10 cent an hour labor??? I am also assuming you don't buy from Target, or Whole Foods, or Amazon or any other retailer because they also pay minimum wage and do the same practices as Walmart.

In fact, if you are a business owner, do you not negotiate the prices on your products you buy from your suppliers?

1.2 out of 1.4 million Walmart employees get health insurance through Walmart. I guarantee you the number of LBS employees who are not owners who get health insurance from the LBS is almost zero. A much higher percentage of Walmart employees get health insurance then the percentage of those working at Starbucks do.

So give me a break that Walmart is somehow this evil company... They do the exact same thing other companies do, only they are better at it.

You and your hypocrisy are therefore dismissed.

Last edited by gpsblake; 10-07-14 at 01:48 PM.