bbeasley
Cat 5 field stuffer

Bikes: Wabi Lightning RE, Wabi Classic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Willbird
I WILL prevail and conquer :-). The mfg actually is where I will be buying them, they will let me try a set. They start people off in a doorway at first :-).

This guy here built something that might help with a lot of issues people seem to have starting out ??

Kreitler Roller Box II - YouTube

But it to some degree defeats the fold up and put out of the way parts of the roller design I am interested in. I like building stuff though so if it is needed, or wanted I always have stuff around to do something like he did.

Worst worst case if I turn out to be an utter and total failure at making them my beeatch...they do sell a fork stand to use with them as well :-).

Bill
I got introduced to rollers last winter and they really helped me. For me rollers are a skill drill not a fitness or endurance building exercise. If your fit on the bike has your weight well balanced front to rear you'll do fine. If you've got too much weight on the front end rollers can be tough. It took me three trips bouncing off the garage floor until I got the hang of them. Have fun and let us know how it goes.