Old 10-24-05, 03:40 PM
svtxtreme
Florida Rider

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DocRay
There's no need for public medicine in the US when you have the internet. Instead of the qualified opinion of a doctor, you can get the opinions of total strangers who like to guess a lot and make stuff up. And no matter what ails you, there's always guys who swear by little white pills you can buy at any I.D.A., or herbal remedies.

@ DOCRAY

First nobody is saying that he does or does not have asthma.

We have good doctors here in the US. With that being said, when you look the age of most of the people being treated they are mostly above the age of 60. Most of them are not biking 200 miles a week or doing much of anything. Heck most of the US population does not do much of anything, but eat!
You just have to keep in mind that everyone has tried things OVER THE COUNTER before spending a little money at the doctor.

Me posting and saying my car is making a funny noise and what do you think it is. No it does not make a mechanic. So if someone asks for help with something about there health concerns on the internet it is not wrong. The doctors here in US would be to busy to see anyone if we came in for every little pain. Thats way we have OVER THE COUNTER medicine.