View Single Post
Old 10-15-14, 02:22 PM
kickstart

Bikes: 2005 Gazelle Golfo, 1935 Raleigh Sport, 1970 Robin Hood sport, 1974 Schwinn Continental, 1984 Ross MTB/porteur, 2013 Flying Piegon path racer, 2014 Gazelle Toer Populair T8

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeyBike
If you look back in any post NOT titled "Red Light Running" you will find that others bring that subject up to support THEIR agenda of compliance with dumb laws. I just follow their lead in self defense and wonder why it keeps coming up. I've been profiled and some here love to pound their chests about their law abiding style.

And I choose to live in New Orleans for political reasons I can not discuss on this forum and would not want to.
That's the thing, most people like myself do take some liberties, the difference is knowing we are in fact doing something wrong rather than fabricating elaborate justifications in an attempt to make it right in our own mind.

Another thing is people who do or think different than I are not "meat pylons" or "idiots" simply because of it, its not all about you/me, they may do dumb things because they're not thinking or are thoughtless, but they're not doing it to us with malice. Try saving the moral outrage for those few who do, instead of treating everyone as a door mat on the path to your desires.