View Single Post
Old 10-24-14, 02:44 PM
AlTheKiller

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Corben
I been in the grocery business for twenty five yrs and I seen a great industry turn from a happy one to a stressed out industry ever since Walmart started selling groceries. All they want to do is put everyone else out of business. If youre making a living making A,B and selling C you can be sure Walmart has its evil eye on you and your customers. And thier customer service SUCKS!!! and thier loyal customers are freaks!!!
So Wayniac you just go right on taking advantage of that bike rental program at Wally world and be sure to piss on that bike before you return it. Since Walmart had no integrity when it came to putting thousands of mom and pop shops and other small business out of business why the hell should you?
But wait! Stop! Suppose that next bike turns out to be a keeper? It's actually welded well and Ramona put it together very well also. It's not a bad bike and decide to keep it. That's okay because bike shops are expensive. LBS owners are greedy and over charge and only buy thier groceries at Walmart anyway.
So the moral is if you hate Walmart so much why the hell are you buying your groceries there for? Because its cheaper!
Whoa....I got way off topic here! Sorry for ranting. Worlds going crazy.........
interesting hypocritical statement this one. you realize the local business grocery store charging more than Wal Mart, and wal mart running them out of business is a whole heckuva lot like the local bike shop charging more, then local big box stores and online retailers putting them out of business... If bike shops charged wal mart or BD prices for their bikes, then you would get equally ****ty, horribly assembled bikes, with zero follow up service besides returns. Instead of paying a bit more to have a group of people with a wide variety of repair parts, replacement parts, warranties, local support of the bicycle infrastructure, etc...