gsteinb
out walking the earth

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 912 Post(s)
Liked 752 Times in 342 Posts
Originally Posted by Doge
It was.

I post (essentially) crits are raced too smoothly and that leave the most likely winners the sprinters and I get disagreement
- except a moderator more interested in my credentials than discussing what I posted.

I posted (essentially) the main stream view of how to ride a crit - smoothly - and I get disagreement
- except a moderator more interested in my credentials than discussing what I posted.
I think you've gotten pretty universal disagreement. I questioned your credentials because most of what you've posted comes across as either trolling or a guy who doesn't really know what he's talking about. You offered that you had a low number in another thread as some sort of point that you knew har you're talking about. But being that you don't actuslly race that's kinda moot. Your advice so far seems to come down to be as sketchy as possible, which most guys who race a lot find a bit offensive. There are plenty of ways to get off the front in a crit, and lots of different times to do it. A break of 13 lapped the field at the us pro crit. Some pro road races finish in sprints.