View Single Post
Old 10-26-14, 07:23 AM
Jinkster

Bikes: 2013 Specialized CrossTrail Disc,2004 Giant OCR3,1999 Trek Mountain Track Sport 800

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 26 Posts
Great stuff here and thanks folks...but at this point?...I'm almost thinking it was "A God Thing" that I opted not to take the bike at the last minute even though all conditions were a go....as by 1:30 PM that Friday?...I called my doctor to see if I could "get In"....feeling horrible for some reason and didn't know why...left work at 2:00pm...saw the doc...and that run in the video above was me going to fetch my new filled prescriptions...Cephalexin (antibiotic) and Lisinopril High BP Meds...then yesterday morning (Saturday) I wake up and begin the meds and by lunchtime?...I was laid out and messed up...beautiful day out and I didn't get out for a minute of it...either moaning or passed out in the fetal position in bed or racing to the bathroom to play north/south.

Not that this diminishes the above thoughts, opinions and advice given in any way, shape, or form but...still...would feel remiss if I didn't mention that and today?...I feel like I got run over by a bulldozer and lifting my coffee cup is a major feat!

But thanks...lots of great suggestions and advice...I particularly like the ones about "Making a Trial Run" and "Taking My Change Of Clothes The Day Before"....also?...I know squat about what I should have (beside my cellphone LOL!) to fix a flat.