Old 11-17-14, 10:06 PM
crank_addict
Banned

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1361 Post(s)
Liked 424 Times in 283 Posts
Originally Posted by maggiesmoot
Hi, everyone! I'm Mags, and I'm a Bay Area biker. From a new biking group I joined, I just discovered a ton of amazing little solutions to the tiny nuisances that come about when you become a serious biker. I was wondering if anyone else on here is annoyed by something trivial that happens while biking, and seeing if anything I've recently come about can solve your problem.

Let's share solutions!
Are you a product manager? Scouting for new product ideas?

I'll give you one annoying problem. Bike thieves. Give me a device that if another POS grinds my locks and grabs off with my bike, they get a shock so hot and severe, spontaneous light up and then vaporize!

Humor? No seriously, I'd like a few amps in a capacitor, charged and ready. Two metal grips isolated from the rest of the bike but connected to such device. When parked, I would remote activate it. I'll sign all the release waivers protecting the company. Screw the liability laws and courts. If ever these thieves do get caught, the spineless courts ALWAYS let them off. Its time to take on thieves with shock therapy.

Last edited by crank_addict; 11-17-14 at 10:19 PM.