View Single Post
Old 11-28-14, 11:57 AM
jur

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
OK here's how it could happen :

1. The pic above has almost all the improvements listed, may include 2 more: V-brake studs and a front derailer braze-on bracket.

2. The number stands at 5 possibly 6 frames after marxmini indicated he needs one.

3. A 20% deposit is needed to proceed. The quote is in US$. All parties would send me their deposit, and I would pay the vendor the full deposit amount.
3. The quoted price includes postage of the order to Australia, I will just get an update to a US address. Marxmini's order will be sent separately to the Philippines.
4. Someone in the US will need to receive the US-bound lot and send it onwards to the final US destinations. That would be paid and handled separately.
5. The quote includes:
Frame, fork, seatpost, curved stem riser, additional steering clamp, Ti headset, bullhorn handlebar.
It doesn't include the seatpost tithe to Peter Reich, as this manufacturer can't do 34.0mm diameter. That will need to be ordered separately from the 2nd manufacturer. I don't have a quote but that is likely to be $75 plus postage each.