View Single Post
Old 11-30-14, 12:10 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4335 Post(s)
Liked 3,958 Times in 2,646 Posts
So I am not looking for battery powered stuff but USB rechargeable. Dynamo is a cool idea but I am not interested in building up a dynamo wheel.

I am planning on having most of my lights on the bike as always. Helmet lights are nice as a second or third light but since your head and body go in the direction they go in and not always in the same direction the bike is going in they are not super effective plus many of them are pretty dim. The Vis 360 is nice and I may end up getting that but I want to use the mounts on my rack for a good light first. Plus I do plan on still using my VIS 180 I just want a second light.

I have searched online and used the various parts catalogs we have in the shop and found nothing that really satisfies what I am looking for. That is why I asked here, knowing that people have lights and some have Tubus racks.