Old 12-06-14, 03:07 PM
Dahon.Steve

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by gerv
An obvious place to look would be in groups that have moved into densely populated city. Yes.. NYC...

Maybe you can check out groups like this one Auto-Free New York! based in NYC of course.

You might be able to reach out to folks in various cities through forums like this one City-Data.com Forum: Relocation, Moving, General and Local City Discussions
+1

He's going to have to buy a listing of names and address and send a mass mailing. The Real Estate Board of New York would have a good sample of data but I don't know if they'll give that information for free. I'm sure there a number of local public transit groups that have a large sample of members they might give you access if you tell them the purpose of your research. (I hope it's not get rich quick book on being carfree!)

I find it funny how every now and then we get someone who does not ride bicycles visiting the forums. This site for some reason pulls people from all walks of life. The carfree in general do not advertise this lifestyle and we all know why.