Old 12-07-14, 11:05 AM
carleton
Elitist

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 77 Posts
Originally Posted by gtrob
Im hoping I can keep it but yes, there is a 2 year warranty. Its a new version of the product so Im willing to work with them.
Remember that a 2 year warranty may not be the same as your return for full refund window.

Returning for a full refund may be 30 or 60 days. The 2 year warranty means that they will fix something and return it to you or give you a replacement if it's is defective.

On a related note:

I'm a strong believer that Cadence is King on the track. Cadence and Speed are much more important than power (in my not-so-humble opinion).

I believe that you can train effectively as a track enduro using Cadence, Speed, and Heart Rate data.

For endurance events, HR data can be just as good as Power data.

A Garmin 500 (or whatever the equivaltent is these days) is probably sufficient. I use a SRM Powercontrol 7 with separate speed, cadence, and HR sensors. I don't have PM cranks anymore. I chose the PC7 because it can record ever 0.5s (double what normal head units do). HR isn't important to me as a sprinter (it's always pegged at max), but to an enduro, I can be very useful.