View Single Post
Old 12-27-14, 11:11 AM
edwong3

Bikes: 2023 Zizzo Liberte

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked 71 Times in 46 Posts
I seen that two days ago on their website. It seems that this is an entirely new model that has not yet seen a full serial production, but there are enough of them out there to get some input. It seems like a great idea and I wouldn't mind owning one myself.

Bikefriday has a page on "Kickstarter" in a bid to raise the funds for further R&D and to set up an efficient production line for the "Haul A Day". The good news is that they seem to have exceeded by far the sum that they were seeking to raise on Kickstarter.

I don't know the answers to your other questions but maybe someone who actually has one will chime in.

Edward

Originally Posted by pampera
Today I have discovered the Bike Friday Haul a Day, didn't know it existed months ago when I was trying to carry both kids on the Dahon Speed TR and wanted a 20" carry-all bike. Then, on March 2014, I bought a Velonom Prana, but still kept the idea of a smaller bike.

Anyone here riding a Haul a Day to share impressions?

Anyone knows if my Speed TR could be a donor bike to a Bike Friday frame? (Just an idea... but in order to have the minimum number of bikes at home could be interesting).

Regards!