lsberrios1 

Bikes: '13 Spech Roubaix SL4 Expert

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Urinating while riding

Hey guys and gals,

I know this seems like an odd question (like the sweaty banana) but it's also a valid query.

Lately, I've become a fan of riding in the rain. I dress down as to avoid riding in wet clothes and typically ride shorts and no gloves. I wear my booties, my rain jacket and my balaclava with helmet. I figured, this is kinda like swimming, what's the big deal if you are wet and riding a bike, people swim and get wet so what's the difference?

Today while riding I had the urgent need to pee. Seeing how I was wet I thought to myself "if people swim and pee inside the pool, why can't I pee now that I am all wet?". So I peed on myself a little while I rode. I didn't necessarily like it but seeing how it was 50F and I was kinda chilly, this helped me warm up a little. I'll admit that I did hose down the bike when I got home as I didn't want that to stick.

So, silly question. Have you ever peed while you are riding if you are already soaked from the rain? Does it bother you? Of course not in a group ride!

Thanks,
Luis

Last edited by lsberrios1; 12-28-14 at 10:01 PM.