Old 10-29-05, 02:14 PM
v1nce

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I am with puddin'!! ->

What the heck is wrong with you SinCity? You just have to say nasty stuff on a regular basis don't you...? And about all manner of things too.. ? (not just Lance and such, just the other day you told a poster to go have an affair because he had a spat with his wife,...)

So why is that Sincity.. is that how you get attention..? If that is the case i can oblige (i can do nasty as well): So you crave attention because daddy didn't give you enough attention when you were little? Or maybe Daddy gave you too much attention mayhaps...?

@ Everyone else my sincere apologies for fouling up this thread with that sort of talk but i just get so tired of seeying SinCity doing that on almost every thread he contributes to.. Yes i know i shouldn't lower myself to his level, but i am not really worried about that, i'd like to think we are from different planets.

Anyhow,... a little more on topic. I also agree that SNL has sadly declined (with a few momentary improvements) over the years. As for Sheryl Crowe/make up and all. Well i am sure she does spend lots of time on that sort of thing, being a celebrity. But in my opinion she is a rather beautifull woman, even without make up. Mind you she is no longer a spring chicken, but if my future wife looked like her at that age, i'd be well pleased -make up or no.

As for frame sizing, likely Lance knows what he is doing plus i myself think Rivendell has a point when they say most people ride frames that are too small.