View Single Post
Old 01-09-15, 01:30 PM
Number_6

Bikes: Too many to list in this particular space...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by adventurepdx
Well thanks for thinking of me! I will post when the next ride(s) happen, and you can always see what's up here: Society Of Three Speeds | Preserving, enjoying, and riding three speed hub-geared bicycles.
But honestly, the Society of Three Speed rides right now are smallish day affairs, though I may finally get around to do a camping ride this summer.

For someone willing to travel from KY to somewhere else, I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend you check out the Lake Pepin Three Speed Tour in MN/WI on May 17-18. I went last year and plan on going this year. The Lake Pepin 3-Speed Tour
Smallish affairs are fine. A fun part of a a larger trip. Social, Leisurely and Scenic. Scenic can mean a lot of things, I want to do what this guy does- there and back home in Dayton. https://tourdehood.wordpress.com/ As a born-and-bred Rust Belter I'm fascinated with disused and decaying infrastacture- as well as the architecture

I have actually been pondering some sort of group, on the informal side around here. "Ihe Ohio Valley 3-Speed Society"- maybe a Facebook page?. Has anyone considered chapters for the Society?