Squeeze
High Plains Luddite

Bikes: 3x8 & 3x9

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 54 Posts
Originally Posted by Velocivixen
@cs1 - yeah, I didn't mean to sound like I was rubbing it in. Just letting the poster know that even with frequent checking of the website, calling them over the past months, and living practically in the same town, I had to drive there and they only had one.
@Velocivixen, thanks for your input.

They went from having none in stock to just one bar? That's strange. Maybe someone returned one.

I can see them running out of stock at times, but if the place in Portland and On-One in the UK are the only two places in the world to get these bars, one might assume they would another large production run, like maybe a couple hundred bars, for example, in order to have a supply on hand for a couple/few years. I don't know how many they sell each year but surely they don't manufacture them one at a time.

I will keep checking with them, but I also might go with a different bar. All I know is my straight bar is uncomfortable and I will eventually change it for something else. Lately I've been eyeing pictures of the Surly Open Bar, moustache bars, and other oddballs.