View Single Post
Old 01-28-15, 11:04 AM
T13

Bikes: '84 Basso Pista, Masi Heinz '57 SS beater. Couple Stingrays...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Hypno Toad
<---- Hypno Toad does (if you'd bother to look)

I'm in Western suburbs of Minneapolis. Last year during one the polar vortex (whatever the plural is, 'cause we had a ton of them or one REALLY LONG one) I was out with air temps lower than -15F and windchill around -40F. After an hour of riding, I got to work with a good sweat and a big smile.

BTW - Minneapolis is one of the best cities in the US for bikes and everything else (except if the cold and winter bug you, then you can stay in the South - won't hurt my feelings)
Well, Mr. Smarty Pants, I DID see that YOU filled in yer location. I was talking about the other 89% of people(you'd see that if YOU "bothered to look") who always post awesome "ride pics" or location type posts.

And the Twin Cities are awesome. One of my sisters lives in Saint Paul, in a cool building with an awesome pizza place on the ground floor. Its such a "progressive" city(both cities)...

RE: Hardboiled....no jabs man. Sometimes I'm just curious when people post pics of rides or talk about weather etc, and you have no idea where they are. No one wants to be the creeper asking where people are, all the time.

Edit: Oops, quoted the wrong person. Sorry!

Last edited by T13; 01-28-15 at 11:27 AM.