View Single Post
Old 01-29-15, 04:27 PM
whitemax

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Domane
Just who was Lemonds Doctor back in the day? Has anyone ever found out? Funny that anytime anyone does better then Lemond he accuses them of cheating and doping as if only Greg Lemond is the only one who is good enough to put out a great performance.

Armstrong's era was full of people doping, so what, our doper beat your doper get over it. The only thing everyone accomplished by the stripping of Armstrong's TDF titles is to put a big black eye on the sport as evidenced by there now being no winners for those seven years. No matter how much Greg Lemond and his fan boys want to cry, Armstrong did something that Lemond was not able to do and that was win the TDF seven years in a row.

As for the Lemond/Trek deal, if you owned the bike company and your new rider was now winning multiple TDF titles would you not want to capitalize on that and find that is time to move on from Lemond, who started attacking Armstrong and Trek. The simple answer is yes you would have dropped Lemond in a heart beat.

I have no doubt in my mind that Lemond doped in his time and just never got caught and funny how he makes such a stink today when he knows there are no remaining samples for anyone to test on him. Lets face it Lemond was in races where he was bombing out and he claims that a some iron shot fixed him. More like some dope he took fixed him to go from can't keep up to no one would keep up with Lemond. Sorry but iron shots don't have that kind of healing power.

Who was your doctor back then Greg Lemond?

Before the Lemond fan boys call me a Lance fan boy, I don't give a crap about either Lemond or Armstrong. The fact is Greg Lemond was hardly clean in his day at the top either. Who from his era is going to speak up and surely Greg Lemond will continue the façade that he never took any drugs now that it has been established that they can go back and take all your wins away even the ones past the so called statute of limitations as they did with Armstrong.

About the only thing Greg Lemond really does is run around crying about everything in his attempt to try and convince everyone he is the best cyclist to ever mount a bike when the facts are many have done things that Lemond could only ever dream of doing.
Dude, you speak with the jawbone of an ass. "The fact is Greg Lemond was hardly clean...." Where do you get your "facts"? Please cite us your source. And it was lead shot, not iron shot, which definitely will leach into the body.