View Single Post
Old 01-29-15, 04:31 PM
whitemax

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnJ80
My reply was strictly limited to the timing of his response about probably doping again. If you look further back in what I've written, I've said that any of the other civil and/or criminal acts that he committed should be dealt with accordingly and he should pay the price for them if found guilty. Other than that, he's definitely paying for what he did at some level. I guess what I'm concerned about is that he pay the same price that others have or that others who do what he did do pay a commensurate price as well.

As far as "sociopath" designations go, I'm curious where you went to medical school and where you did your residency in psychiatry. Without that, it's a slippery slope to go around labeling people with mental illness designations that you've discovered on the internet.

J.
One doesn't need a degree is psychiatry to figure this one out. Actually Clinical Social Workers and Psychologist are way better trained in diagnostics than psychiatrists. The formal diagnosis in Lance's case would be Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Enough is known about the guy to make this conclusion.