Old 02-02-15, 05:04 PM
Clang

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Liked 2,255 Times in 1,311 Posts
The part where he's not willing to part with this mutilated wreck for "a couple hundred dollars" amused me.

[h=2]Co-Motion Co-Pilot take-apart bike, frame damage (S Minneapolis, MN)[/h]Co-Motion Co-Pilot take-apart bike, frame damage

This was a $2-$3000 bike before it was run over. The carbon fork was cracked, one side of the bars were bent, one rim was totaled and the other has a very small bend. The real problem: a fold in the steel top tube, which I cut out (about 2 inches). It's way to nice to throw out, especially with the S&S couplers. I was planning to weld a patch in, though I just discovered that entire tubes can be replaced. If it were my size I would without a doubt get it repaired by a pro, but since I'm 6'5" and it was from a 5'10" rider it's just another project I'm not getting to. I'm open to selling the frame or the whole thing including wheel hubs and Ultegra components. Serious parties only, please. I'm not giving away those components for a couple hundred dollars.

$2500 for frameset only: Co-Motion Espresso Co-Pilot Frameset - Americancycle.com USA
Old review: Co-Motion's Co-Pilot By: Chris Rutkowski
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
00o0o_1cZRWwygHjG_600x450.jpg (40.3 KB, 41 views)