Old 03-05-15, 01:56 PM
willydstyle

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 33 Posts
Originally Posted by bikemig
Saddles are personal choices and what works for you may be a torture test for someone else. Still I'd give this a pass as I'm a little skeptical of the build quality. I could be wrong but it is a no name saddle.

Try one of the wilderness trail bicycle saddles. There are plenty of different models to choose from and you can pick out one that you think you'd like. Just don't be surprised that after an honest period of trying it out, you don't like it and need to move on. The advantage of a wtb saddle is that they aren't crazy expensive so you don't lose a lot if you hate it. Plus if you like it, they make higher end models if you decide your tush needs something expensive to keep it happy.

I like this saddle, Amazon.com : WTB Speed V Comp Bicycle Saddle (Black) : Bike Saddles And Seats : Sports & Outdoors

YMMV. Just keep it inexpensive because whatever you buy, you may hate it.
I picked up a WTB speed V for my trek hybrid, and it just hasn't fit me well. If I'm back on the saddle far enough to put pressure on my sit bones, it puts pressure on my inner thigh that actually starts to make my legs numb on longer rides.