View Single Post
Old 03-08-15, 08:09 AM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Bikes: 72 Peugeot UO-8, 82 Peugeot TH8, 87 Bianchi Brava, 76? Masi Grand Criterium, 74 Motobecane Champion Team, 86 & 77 Gazelle champion mondial, 81? Grandis, 82? Tommasini, 83 Peugeot PF10

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1225 Post(s)
Liked 656 Times in 234 Posts
jbc-rider, your pics of rides down under always look like great explorations. At least one always shows a nice overlook from a high place! Nice bike too, with the spare sew-up in the bottle cage.

So today is when the US switches over to Daylight Saving Time, that most misguided invention. The hard part is waking up at 2AM to change the clocks. (In the autumn we have to wake up to set back the clocks, and then an hour later do it again.) People complain about how in the spring they lose an hour of sleep. But I don't get something. If I change the clocks and then wake up when I usually do at 6, I'd get to sleep till 7. That seems like more sleep, not less.

So anyway, I'm not sure whether you are on the east side or west side of the International Date Line. So is your ride from today or tomorrow? Do we need to rename this thread Where'd You Ride Tomorrow? The switch to DST just make it more confusing.

I'd go for a ride today but the current lack of sun in damp 30degF air feels mighty cold.