Old 03-09-15, 12:07 PM
ClarkinHawaii

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If it were me, I would start very small, like (for example) limiting myself to adjusting brakes and shifting. Aligning brake pads. See how it goes.

Add more services slowly, after you've had a chance to see what's in demand and what you can realistically do in that type of setting. Keep it simple.

Trying to be all things to all people in a boozy environment with all my expensive tools lying around would not be my game plan. Figure out ahead of time how you're going to deal with all the bizarre things that people will want you to do. If your first customer wants an extensive job done, then all the ones who follow him won't get any service at all and you'll end up with one (maybe) satisfied guy and 30 who are pissed off at you, or at least disappointed.

I like to work slowly and methodically without distractions, so I could never do what you are describing. But hey, we're all different. I'm sure it will be an experience you will remember for the rest of your life, one way or the other. Good luck!