View Single Post
Old 03-09-15, 02:47 PM
  #3  
pbass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 525

Bikes: 2014 Kona Unit, 2016 Surly Cross Check, 2019 Kona Rove ST

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BrendonSmall View Post
I ride alone at least 95% of the time, and the other 5% are generally times I've gotten there and run into some folks at the trailhead so I join in with them.
That's pretty much the only way I end up riding with someone else! I like that actually, you don't feel like you have to stick together if the skill levels are really different, or you want to take off and explore a different trail...

Anyhow, I think you're dry erase board idea is great, and not overkill at all. I could be a lot more thorough like that, especially during the week when there's not the usual army of hikers out there who might stumble across me.
pbass is offline