Thread: I Hate Meds
View Single Post
Old 03-17-15, 04:04 AM
OldTryGuy

Bikes: Day6 Semi Recumbent "FIREBALL", 1981 Custom Touring Paramount, 1983 Road Paramount, 2013 Giant Propel Advanced SL3, 2018 Specialized Red Roubaix Expert mech., 2002 Magna 7sp hybrid, 1976 Bassett Racing 45sp Cruiser

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
Liked 788 Times in 505 Posts
Those are some cocktails of drugs many people are taking.

Our family doctor closed her many decades old practice down and went a holistic + standard medicine direction. 2 or more hours per visit. Family history, TALKING, body inspection and touching with soft warm hands , listening, blood work, toxic and element workup, scans if needed all for a total body approach.

I had a body puncturing-bloody triathlon bike crash and was told to go to the ER for further attention and stitches after being in the med tent for an hour after finishing the 70.3 event but went to my doc instead. Cleaning, examining, sliced onion for swelling, honey and a special home made salve on holes and deep road rash worked great. Not one sign of infection and minimal scaring where stitches would have been.

Informed healthy eating, exercising, a realistic approach to living with NO LOOKING AT LIFE THROUGH ROSE COLORED GLASSES is my MO until death. I consider myself to be fortunate being drug free at 65 and working to remain that way if possible.