View Single Post
Old 03-22-15, 08:48 PM
Dramignophyte

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Touring from Michigan to Florida

Hi! My names Erik and I'm a 25 year old male. It's a bit late notice, but I have been trying to find a touring partner to go from Michigan to Florida. I have found it difficult to find anyone at all who can take two months or so of their life off and also want to go on a serious adventure. I have only gone on a week long tour as my longest before now. I'm really only worried about being robbed, or else I would probably rather go alone, everything else is just an adventure waiting to happen! I plan to leave the first month of may and would be happy to change the route to meet up with a partner who's ready to go! It will be mostly camping with some money in the budget for the occasional motel room. I'm running a quality mountain bike and a child bike trailer for all of my gear; I don't hit the 75 miles a day road bikes seem to average on tours. The time can be moved around a bit too. I'm moving to Florida and I want to have an adventure first. Let me know, I'm getting pretty desperate to find a partner, or I'm worried my family just wont let me go.