Old 03-23-15, 05:41 AM
RR3
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Dave Cutter
I've shared your interest... as has most of mankind... as far back as recorded history. I know of no "effective supplements" even through the thousands of years of very bright people trying. Although... I think a little research could provide tons of mishaps, some out-right rip-offs.

More often than not... I would guess.... there is some level of compulsive behavior underlying much of the supplement use. Many people today... have developed eating disorders [some] of the highest order. Mouth-texture aversion of many foods is absolutely common now-a-days. Making a large part of American youth to find actual food to be nauseating. I believe this has aided the supplement industry.

But am confident the [scientific] facts clearly point to clean wholesome traditional foods to be the only known healthy choice.
N-acetyl Cysteine effectively counteracts the toxic effects of Tylenol poisoning.

There is nothing healthy about riding a double century and I don't know about you but tell me what wholesome food restores glutathione levels as effectively as NAC?

I am confident that you do not know what you are talking about.