Old 03-25-15, 07:52 AM
pcb 

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked 627 Times in 286 Posts
[SOLD] FS: Revelate Pika Backpacking Rackless Saddlebag; $100

This isn't exactly C&V, I'll post a couple of more-appropriate bags shortly. But just in case somebody here is into bikepacking with their C&V/neo-retro bicycle...

This is a very low-use Revelate Pika saddle bag. I only used it for a couple of dry-road rides, so no visible wear, no rubs, cuts, marks, fraying, etc.

[SOLD] $100 shipped lower 48 states; payment by paypal "For Goods/Services"

I'm pretty sure this is a Pika, not a Viscacha, but they're very hard to tell apart visually, and I bought this a couple/few years ago. My memory ain't what it used to be...

These rackless saddlebags are the lightest way to carry stuff, and are especially popular with the adventure touring/grinding folks. The bag expands from 6l to 10l, and has cinch straps both to compress the bag front>rear and to hold it tight against the seat.

I wasn't a big fan when packed with my usual day-ride stuff: tubes, tools, snax, wallet, phone, camera. Bag wagged no matter how tightly I cinched the straps. Seems like it works better for compressible/packable loads like clothing, sleeping sacks, sleeping bags.

Coupla/few pix below, more here on flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/263834...h/16886774976/

Last edited by pcb; 03-25-15 at 04:15 PM.