Old 03-25-15, 12:22 PM
carpediemracing 

Bikes: Tsunami road bikes, Dolan DF4 track

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 180 Times in 102 Posts
Originally Posted by island rider
Cookies from Cosi in the company pantry today - Chocolate Chunk cookies are 448 calories per and Sugar cookies are 402 calories per. If an imbecile with no impulse control around cookies ate 2 of each ... 1700 calories.

DAMN YOU COOKIES.
Those must be massive cookies!

I was talking with my brother about (his) work last week. He mentioned the snack supplies in the office kitchen/breakroom area. The office manager would go and get a literal shopping cart full of candy and chips (M&M, Snickers, etc, Doritos, Lays, Cheetos, etc). I'm talking bags sliding off the cart full. She would go maybe once every 2-3 weeks for this stuff. Open a bag of Cheetos (which I would do) and it'd be gone in an hour or so. 15 people max in the office, usually like 10-12, so it wasn't like there were hundreds of people.

I told her that if anyone asks she should say that her kids love this stuff so she gets it for them. Or something like that. Watch them call Department of Family Services.

We also got maybe 15-ish cases of Coke products weekly.

I can't believe I used to work there and eat that stuff. Coke and junk food, all day.
"...during the Lance years, being fit became the No. 1 thing. Totally the only thing. It’s a big part of what we do, but fitness is not the only thing. There’s skills, there’s tactics … there’s all kinds of stuff..." Tim Johnson