Old 04-09-15, 02:11 PM
LeaderBike

Bikes: Leader

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scrodzilla
All three frames share the same geometry.

The 721 was their best frame in my opinion because aside from it being lighter and made from 7000-series aluminum (the 725 & 735 are made of 6000-series), it also doesn't have that stupid new seatpost clamp design that is prone to cracking like so:

In true Leader "shooting-myself-in-the-foot" fashion, they stopped making the 721 last year.

If you're looking for something with aero-style tubing and more traditional geometry, don't rule out the Aventon Mataro because of some **** you've previously seen me say on the internet. Their frames have improved a great deal over the past couple of years and are very good for the price.
Dave you know very well this was isolated and unfortunately yours were shipped early because you are local, to you with some parts missing. Since then we have not had any issues. We did take care of the handful of customers who you sold a Leader to with the correct parts in the seat clamp and they are quite pleased. We have sold many of these frames with no issues at all. Lets not make this personal.

Last edited by LeaderBike; 04-09-15 at 02:30 PM.