Old 04-16-15, 03:41 PM
wroomwroomoops
Sir Fallalot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Guizmo
I've got none at the moment but I will tell my roommates! (Just in case that I don't make it back home that is huh? Haha yeah...)

But I wonder how I can get such a paper in the first place, I've sent a message to the customer support, but maybe they'll just be like "wtf are you talking about?" because this particular person won't have heard of the story, etc.
First of all let me preface my post with this: I think i am getting a bit irritated because I think that either the LBS or Cannondale are trying to pull a fast one on you. At the moment all you have is a he-said-she-said. I.E. you're no smarter than you were at the beginning of the whole adventure. IF the LBS has spoken to Cannondale then they would have no problem getting a written statement from Cannondale that the dent is indeed inconsequential and the frame is as good as new. If you don't get that statement, then either the LBS or Cannondale are being greedy, or lazy, or both.

The advice about letting the next of kin know where that statement is, if/when you get it, is in the unlikely but not impossible case that ding really does cause a crash in which you die or are so brain-injured that you don't anymore remember that you even have that statement. And that statement could then mean a lot for the people who would care for you, or would stay behind.