KonAaron Snake 
Fat Guy on a Little Bike

Bikes: Two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1254 Post(s)
Liked 345 Times in 174 Posts
A Rooster That Flew The Coop

The main purpose of this post is to utilize our community in helping return a bicycle to a friend. You can skip the rest if you want - if you see the bike in the pictures below for sale, or posted to another forum, tell me about it so that I can help its owner get it back.

Some of you know member slotcar55, either here or on the cr list. He helped facilitate my Marnati several years ago in Milan. He is a wonderful person. Recently he listed several bikes for sale on the CR list; one of them screamed my name. I had been actively looking for an older, original Galmozzi for several years, and this hit all of my check boxes. I sold a Sachs to fund it.

On Monday of last week I received a UPS envelope containing only the bicycle's shipping documents. Tracking states it was delivered. Somehow a 16.4 kg box became a small envelope. I am retaining some hope that it is found by Italian Post, but slotcar and I both suspect theft at this point. If you see this bike for sale, or posted to other media, please let me know so that I can contact slotcar and we can try to get it back to its rightful owner.