View Single Post
Old 04-27-15, 02:39 PM
jimbobclay

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello Everyone!

I am glad to be here and want to share with everyone my good fortune but not my youngest son's. I have had the same Ironhorse mountain bike for about 17 years and thought it was time for a new bike. I had my heart set on the Giant Anyroad. I wanted to be up front with my family so I don't blind side them. They all had a fit and in no uncertain terms told me that I could wait until the funds were there for it, I said that I would pay for it myself but still no go.

The topic was to be revisited at the end of the year.

Now the bad news, my 12 year old had his bike stolen on the weekend. It had already gone through both kids and had seen better days. He was sure we would get him a new one but being the youngest he always gets the hand me down. I hated to break it to him but it made more sense if I got a new one and handed mine down to his brother and so on. Wouldn't you know everyone but my young one agreed.

Now I'm getting the Anyroad and unfortunately he'll get his brother's. I told him I would fix it up with new tires and tune it up for him plus a new helmet.

He can have the Anyroad in about 4 - 5 years.